Hi! I seen this and thought it would be nice so that everyone could see what's going on in our funny Johnson family! Wow! The summer is finally here and we are definately enjoying every second of it! This last winter sure gave us permission to we think! Now that all the snow and frigid temperatures and high heating bills have gone down we have been able to do some more work on our house and enjoy it! Maddie and Kenzie would love to have a weeks supply of swim suits on hand! They spend practically all day every day outside playing in them! They are getting so tan! Makes me wish I could look that cute in a swim suit and join in with them! We prepared our yard to be planted which took about a week and then planted our grass. We were getting a little discouraged thinking it wasn't going to take to sprouting but I was out one day getting ready to water and hunched down on my hands and knees and inspected a sprout of grass coming out of the ground! I jumped up and started dancing (hoping no one was watching), I was so excited!
Sunday, June 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment