



When we were up at my parents house we decided to go to the park in Pinedale. The kids loved playing in the river, if I would have only let them get in! I guess the pictures are at least cute! We walked around a little walking track where they had stations where you could stop and do some activities. One had bars to do push-ups on and Kenzie was so proud that she could do a push-up! It was so cute watching her! Maddie loved pushing little Paxton around in the stroller to show off for a little boy that was following her around.










2 comments:
your kids are so cute!!! they have gotten so big!!!
Thanks for your comment on Lance. Sometimes he makes me feel so old, n I have a hard time keeping up with him. Im glad though that Im not the only one tring to keep up with there kids.
Your kids are growing...WOW. There so cute. They look just like you. Its great to be able to keep up with everyone. I love your blog!
Post a Comment